I was assigned a project with the title Playlist Profile. For the first few weeks after the assignment was assigned it was very hard and not that interesting to pursue or complete. I had a leader in the back of my mind pretty much right form the start but I wasn’t sure if I would be able to find a dominant impression that was deep and meaningful.
I overcame that small challenge from doing extensive research on my leader. The research was vital for my project, without it I would not have been able to provide the detailed information about my leader found in my profile. While performing this extensive research, I really became interested in the project. I wanted to make sure that every person that took a look at my project would get a great understanding of my leader.
The second challenge I had with this project was selecting the songs to help the reader understand the dominate impression I was trying to portray. I’m not a die hard music fan that memorizes song titles with the correct musicians for something to. I like music but I really never found a way to look at music in that way. I searched for endless hours for songs that had the dominate impression I was looking for. It wasn’t until our rough drafts were present in class that I got a better idea on how to relate songs to my leader from the peer review. I really like the grading method of have a week after the rough draft due date to go back and correct writing mistakes.
From this assignment, I found a new way to present my work and projects that I will be assigned through out the semester. This new item that was introduced to me is called blogger and it is a great tool for placing work online in a blog spot. I would not have to worry about printing off another assignment again. I would be able to access it any where with a computer and everyone else in the world can check my hard work as well. I will continue using this new technology for many more assignments in the future.